Of course it'll fit your car, it'll fit any car. There is nothing specific to your car in that "kit".
Here is the list of the parts and what you would need to make them work.
(1) Hybrid Turbo Charger: Should be replaced, no telling how short it's life will be.
(1) Front Mount Intercooler: Decent for a beginner, but should be upgraded when your goals become bigger.
(1) Blow Off Valve: Needs to be replaced. Cheap chinese knock offs can destroy turbos.
(1) Slim Cooling Fan: Unneeded
(1) Fuel Pressure Regulator: Wont fit
(1) Catch Can: Will fit, and a good idea.
(1) 10 Meters Heat Wrap: Unneeded, Ceramic coating is a much better option
(1) Radiator Hose Sleeving Kit: Unneeded.
(1) Universal Intercooler Piping Kit: Wont fit
(1) Non-divided T3 Flange: Nice, but what about the important custom manifold you need to bolt the turbo onto?
(1) Turbo Ram Inlet: Unneeded
(1) Tachometer w/ Shift Light: Unneeded
(1) Oil Pressure Gauge: Unneeded,but a nice option
(1) Water Temp Gauge: Unneeded
(1) Oil Temperature Gauge: Unneeded
(1) Boost/Vacuum Gauge: Unneeded, but a nice option
(1) Volt Gauge: Unneeded
(1) Dash Gauge Pod: Uneeded
In short that "kit" includes no qualitly parts and alot of unneeded parts. It doesnt actually include the parts that you actually need.